Evästekäytäntö: Jatkamalla sivustollemme hyväksyt käyttöehdot ja evästeet. Lue lisää.
sE Electronics DM1 Dynamite
The DM1 Dynamite Active Inline Microphone Preamplifier from sE Electronics is an active inline preamp intended to be inserted between a passive ribbon or dynamic microphone and a microphone preamplifier (sold separately). It can be used to deliver a robust 28 dB of gain to boost the audio signal of a passive mic, which improves the level to a preamplifier without adding noise or coloration.
With a sophisticated class-A design and high-grade FETs, the DM1 has a low self-noise. It is built with a dedicated output buffer amplifier allowing it to drive long cable runs and reduce RF interference, buzz, and hum. Additionally, the DM1 Dynamite Active Inline Microphone Preamplifier offers a roadworthy, slim, all-metal design ensuring reliable operation for on-stage applications in difficult environments.
+28dB OF CLEAN, CONSISTENT GAIN, INDEPENDENT OF LOAD
- designed for neutral, balanced sound quality
- the perfect way to boost the signal of a passive microphone
- gain stays consistent regardless of connected load
- provides significantly improved level to your mic preamp for proper
- gain staging
SOPHISTICATED CLASS-A ELECTRONICS
- state of the art electronics and high-grade FETs provide supremely low noise
- transformerless design for pristine sound quality
- provides the lowest noise in its class
DEDICATED OUTPUT BUFFER AMPLIFIER
- provides +28dB output independent of load impedance or cable length
- extremely low output impedance
- drives long cable runs and can reduce susceptibility to RF interference, buzz & hum
SLIM, RUGGED ALL-METAL HOUSING WITH PREMIUM FINISH
- efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise
- high-quality finish ensures a great look for many years
- slim design allows for easy placement in the studio or on stage
GOLD-PLATED XLR CONNECTOR
- for loss-free and reliable signal connection
Mitä laatikossa on?
- sE Electronics DM1 Dynamite
|Mitat||1.91 x 9.55 cm|