Evästekäytäntö: Jatkamalla sivustollemme hyväksyt käyttöehdot ja evästeet. Lue lisää.
Pro-Ject Debut Pro (Satin Black)
Pro-Ject Audio Systems have more to add to the Debut series – in fact, let’s call it a ‘statement’, a massive upgrade from our first Pro-Ject Debut Carbon.
The relatively recent release of Debut Carbon EVO was beyond successful, but Heinz Lichtenegger’s wheels were still turning. The performance enhancements for EVO were indeed profound, but there was more to strike while the proverbial iron was hot. The ceaseless pursuit for improvement, attention to detail, advancements in research, development, and manufacturing amount to a Debut turntable for the ages.
- Pre-adjusted Sumiko Rainier cartridge
- 8.6” one-piece carbon/aluminium tonearm
- Precision aluminum platter with TPE damping
- Fully adjustable VTA
- Nickel-plated aluminum bearing block
- Motor suspension with better damping
- Height-adjustable metal feet
- Electronic speed switch
- Precision belt drive with electronic speed control
- 8x coats hand-painted MDF chassis
- Premium semi-symmetrical phono cable
- Gold-plated RCA connectors
- Dustcover included
- Handmade in Europe
Mitä laatikossa on?
- Pro-Ject Debut Pro (Satin Black)
- Power supply
- 78rpm Round belt
- 7‘‘ Singles adapter
|Operation||Belt drive, electronic speed control|
|Speed||33, 45, 78|
|Tonearm||8.6” one-piece carbon/aluminum|
|Ulkomitat||41.5 x 11.3 x 32 cm|