Evästekäytäntö: Jatkamalla sivustollemme hyväksyt käyttöehdot ja evästeet. Lue lisää.
Nektar Impact LX49+ MIDI-koskettimisto / kontrolleri
The LX+ builds upon it's predecessor, offering a streamlined set of controller keyboards with even deeper integration with the most popular Digital Audio Workstations and a faster, more intuitive workflow.
The Compact LX49+ is perfect for that producer that only needs a small keyboard to play basslines, padded chords and single line tracks with one hand. Featuring a low profile design, the LX49+ utilises a 4 octave keyboard with a range of performance and production controls that wont take up too much desk space.
The key change in the new LX+ series are the drum pads that have been re-designed to be much more sensitive; so that you can programme your beats with even more depth than before. Nektar are so proud of their new pads that they say they stack up well to even the most advanced, dedicated pad controllers out there.
The other major upgrades in this new series focus on making it even easier to navigate your session using the controller keyboard. This includes new quick select buttons, clear LED back lights for pads and various buttons, and support for even more DAWs like Cakewalk Sonar and MOTU Digital Performer. This means you can select your sounds and parameters quicker than ever before; making changes on the fly with complete confidence in your mix.
- All the features of the legacy Impact LX models
- Default standard mapping of Instruments across DAWs
- Labeling of faders and pots show default instrument parameter assignments
- Re-designed pads increases sensitivity dramatically. We believe performance stack up even against the best dedicated pad controllers
- LED backlit pads with 4 colors Green, Orange, Yellow and Red for greater user transparency
- Clips and Scenes LED buttons for DAWs with clip based playback options
- LED’s added to Mixer, Instrument and Preset buttons to make it clearer which mode is currently selected
- Page button adds Default and User page doubling pot control assign options with Nektar DAW Integration
- Cakewalk Sonar support now saves map files
- MOTU Digital Performer support now reads map files
- Includes Bitwig 8-Track
Mitä laatikossa on?
- Nektar Impact LX49+
- USB Cable
- Bitwig 8 track version
|Ulkomitat||80.3 x 26.7 x 7.6 cm|