Evästekäytäntö: Jatkamalla sivustollemme hyväksyt käyttöehdot ja evästeet. Lue lisää.
Teenage Engineering PO-28 Robot Syntetisaattori
It may fit easily in your hand, but the Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator PO-28 Robot delivers larger-than-life synth sound built for real-time performance. A retro style 8-bit synthesiser engine lets you shape and create your own sounds, with 15 presets to get you on the right track. You will no doubt be impressed by the Glide control, which approximates classic portamento effects beautifully. There are also cool effects onboard, as well as a 16-step sequencer. And, to top it off, a micro drum machine lets you lay down a beat, so even if you aren't syncing it to an OP-24 or other rhythm machine, you can create full beats with your Pocket Operator PO-28 Robot.
- A real 8-bit retro-style synthesizer module
- Glide control lets you pull off classic portamento effects and transitions
- 15 synth presets plus a micro drum machine
- 16 punch-in effects such as bit crush, stutter, and delay
- Create entire songs on the 16-step sequencer with 128-pattern chaining
- Integrated folding stand and onboard Knowles speaker
- High-quality sound courtesy of a Silicon Labs EFM32 Gecko MCU and Cirrus Logic DAC
- Audio-pulse-based sync lets you integrate other Pocket Operators and third-party gear
Mitä laatikossa on?
|Toiminnot||Sequencer, Arpeggiator, Oscillator|
|Ulkomitat||10.2 x 6.4 x 2 cm|