Evästekäytäntö: Jatkamalla sivustollemme hyväksyt käyttöehdot ja evästeet. Lue lisää.
Roland Boutique TB-03 Bass Line Syntetisaattori
The Roland Boutique TB-03 gives you the sound and control set of the company's iconic TB-303 Bass Line synth in a petite battery-powered unit that fits in the palm of your hand. Powered by Roland's cutting-edge Analog Circuit Behavior (ACB) technology, the TB-03 serves up the flowing, spellbinding grooves of the infamous silver box, and takes things further with enhancements not found on the original. A 4-digit LED display lets you program and tweak more accurately than ever, while overdrive and delay effects let you deploy savage walls of sound that will drive your club audiences wild. In the studio, connect with external gear and your computer via the TB-03's MIDI I/O and USB port, which functions as a 24-bit/96kHz audio interface.
The classic TB sequencer, enhanced Around Sweetwater, the Roland TB-303 is a revered 1980s classic. If you know the original's programming method, you'll feel instantly comfortable with the TB-03. Roland has included the original Pitch and Time write modes, along with a new, intuitive Step mode. A new LED display enhances Pattern programming by showing the current step in the sequence, as well as fine tempo values. The TB-03 gives you new live-performance possibilities by letting you trigger the internal sequencer via the TB-03's trigger input or switch between write and play modes without stopping pattern playback. Modern connectivity with external gear The original TB-303 was a product of the pre-MIDI era. The TB-03, naturally offers full modern connectivity that includes MIDI I/O and USB, for flowing control information freely with other gear. So, the TB-03 becomes a versatile controller you can also use to control external analog gear and modular synthesizers via its CV/Gate outputs. This works both ways, courtesy of a trigger input that lets external equipment drive the TB-03's onboard sequencer. Connect to a Mac or PC, and you can send both audio and MIDI data through the USB port - great for recording to your DAW of choice.
- Modern re-creation of Roland's vintage TB-303 Bass Line synth
- Delivers the iconic sound and user experience of the original
- Hands-on control for cutoff, resonance, envelope modulation, decay, and accent
- New features not found on the original TB-303:
- 4-digit LED display
- Overdrive and delay effects
- MIDI and USB
- Fine tempo control
- Additional pattern-creation functions
- Program using classic Pitch, Time, and Step write modes
- Sequences can continue playing while switching between write and play modes
- CV/Gate outputs let you control vintage analog gear and modular synths
- Dedicated trigger input for driving internal sequencer
- Highly portable for music making on the go
- Robust construction with metal front panel
- USB bus-powered or with 4 AA batteries
- 24-bit/96kHz stereo In/Out USB audio interface
- Control information may be sent and received via USB and MIDI
- Built-in powered mini speaker for instant gratification
- Compatible with optional Roland K-25m Keyboard unit
Mitä laatikossa on?
- Roland Boutique TB-03
- DK-01 Boutique Dock
- 4 x AA Batteries
|Toiminnot||Sequencer, Arpeggiator, CV/gate, Oscillator|
|Ulkomitat||30.8 x 13 x 5.2 cm|
|Total sold (purchased) qty||10|