Evästekäytäntö: Jatkamalla sivustollemme hyväksyt käyttöehdot ja evästeet. Lue lisää.
Reloop Tape 2
The Reloop TAPE 2 is an audio recording device for DJs with integrated lithium-ion battery and retro, cassette tape styling that allows you to record your mix in WAV or MP3 format directly to a microSD card.
Line-level or mic sources, such as CD players, DJ mixers or dynamic mics can be directly connected to TAPE 2 via the 3.5 mm jack input. By utilising the THRU output, the audio signal can either be monitored with headphones or it can be looped through to your main speakers. This is recommended for single output audio sources that do not have a dedicated record out (REC).
- Portable audio recorder in a tape retro look
- Easily record your mix to microSD with the push of a button
- Selectable recording format: WAV (lossless) or MP3
- Integrated rechargeable battery with up to 6 hours of active recording
- Line level and mic level input for connection of mixers or dynamic microphones
- THRU output for monitoring/connecting headphones or when separated REC out is available
- Fail-safe recording without complicated adjustments
- Lock/unlock functionality provides protection against accidentally stopping while recording
- Simple handling even in dark surroundings
- Input gain control
- Bi-LED feedback (power/REC, SD card full, signal/peak, battery)
- High-quality A/D converters in 24-bit
- HiSpeed slot for microSD cards (class 10 recommended)
- Card reader functionality during active USB connection with a computer
- Sync Tool: software that allows to identify recordings with a time stamp
- Kensington lock to secure the device
- Can be charged with any standard mobile power adapter (5 V)
- Enclosed sticker sets allow for an individualized look
|Department||DJ Turntable Accessories|