Evästekäytäntö: Jatkamalla sivustollemme hyväksyt käyttöehdot ja evästeet. Lue lisää.
With the RHP-20, Reloop introduces premium DJ headphones with scene stealing, state-of-the-art aesthetics and elite sound design that is acoustically balanced for professional use. Engineered with exceptionally high audio output for a club setting and clear frequency separation with the ideal balance of mids, highs and bass, these innovative headphones are perfect for the DJ booth or the studio.
Equipped with a rotating ear cup for on-shoulder/single-ear monitoring, the RHP-20 is rugged and ready for continuous operation in even the most challenging environment with a sturdy hinge and folding mechanism made of high-quality aluminum and a hard rubber head band that withstands wear and tear. The design is lightweight, and the ear cups are carefully crafted to surround the ears in comfort with memory foam padding covered in fine protein leather, so there is no pinching or fatigue... even on a long night. A trendsetter with pristine audio quality and robust construction, the RHP-20 sets a new standard for the professional DJ headphones.
- Professional DJ headphones, closed rotary and retractable construction
- Convenient rotating ear cup for easy on-shoulder/single-ear monitoring
- Powerful sound and clear frequency separation, optimized for DJs
- Comfortable Memory-Foam ear cup padding with fine protein-leather surface
- Large ear cup cavity surrounds ear for comfortable wear
- Accented with rubber-paint finish
- Ultra durable head band crafted with high quality hard rubber
- Solid rotatable and foldable mechanism made of sturdy aluminum
- Flat comfort construction with compact and lightweight ear cup chassis
- One-sided cable duct with removable mini XLR plug for easy cord swap
- Extremely high output rating
- Extremely solid construction for DJs' continuous operation
- Innovative and stylish deluxe headphones
Mitä laatikossa on?
- Reloop RHP-20
- Spiral Cable (3 m)
- 6.3mm to 3.5mm Adapter
- Carrying Bag
|Taajuusvaste||30 - 30 000 Hz|