Evästekäytäntö: Jatkamalla sivustollemme hyväksyt käyttöehdot ja evästeet. Lue lisää.
Polyend + Dreadbox Medusa
Medusa hybrid synthesizer is a fruit of the collaboration between Dreadbox and Polyend companies. It has emerged from both teams unusual approach to integrating analog and digital domains into a totally new quality.
The innovative way of connecting a classic synthesis character with the digital versatility and unique musical controller brings out the best of these two worlds.
Seems like a simple addition, but this fusion brings something that has never been available before.
- 64 fully responsive and customizable, three-dimension expressive pads.
- The Grid is storing 256 independent sequences and voice presets.
- Choose any modulation parameter per pad for X and Y pressure axis.
- Three sequencing modes: step, live and incremental.
- Both a musical controller and sequencer fixed in one powerful Grid.
- Sequence notes, parameter locks or even entire synth voice presets per step.
- Advanced voice and sequence randomizer onboard.
- All necessary Grid information is given on a crispy OLED display.
- Customizable user menus.
- Three synchronizable analog oscillators with the choice of four classic wave types for each of them.
- One 24dB classic Dreadbox analog filter with three different types (2pole LP, 4pole LP, HP).
- FM frequency modulation separately for oscillators and filter.
- Noise generator with color shaping.
- Three wavetable digital oscillators.
- Three different play modes: monophonic, paraphonic x3, paraphonic x6.
- Audio input lets you use the power of Medusa with external audio sources.
- Second OLED screen to display all necessary synthesis data.
- Five independent and adjustable low-frequency oscillators with an extensive pool of parameters to control.
- Five independent, adjustable and loopable DADSR envelopes with a wide list of parameters to assign.
- Mixer for all seven paths of independent analog, digital and noise voices.
- Separate volume control for headphone and main audio outputs.
- Implemented MIDI protocol with bi-directional USB and DIN input, output and through
- All that analog and digital functionality connected in one clearly marked layout sealed in a sturdy tabletop aluminum chassis.
- Aluminum covered knobs, informative LED buttons for the comfort of use.
- The Grid pads made of specially designed silicone, so their ‘immaculately matched density and firmness are providing an instant and precise response’.
|Ulkomitat||49 x 20.5 x 5 cm|