Evästekäytäntö: Jatkamalla sivustollemme hyväksyt käyttöehdot ja evästeet. Lue lisää.
IK Multimedia iRig Stream
1 in stock!
Get audio content to your online audience with the IK Multimedia iRig Stream, an ultracompact 2-channel audio interface designed for plug-and-play compatibility with iOS/Android mobile devices as well as Mac and Windows computers. Equally useful for musicians, podcasters, and social media video creators, the iRig Stream features straightforward connections and simple controls for input and output levels. Plus, the iRig Stream will premix the sound sources to a stereo or mono output signal, so you don't have to manually mix them.
The interface's stereo RCA input allows you to hook up a feed from a DJ mixer, mixing console, keyboard, or drum machine, and its 3.5mm TRRS port lets you talk over the stereo input when you connect a headset, headphones with a built-in mic, or other IK Multimedia devices such as the iRig Mic Lav, iRig Mic, and iRig Pre (all available separately). There's also a loopback function that merges your device's output with the iRig Stream's input and routes it back to your device—perfect for singing/jamming along to a backing track or narrating a video.
- Up to 24-bit / 48 kHz resolution
- 3-stage audio LED indicators let you know if your signal is too low, too high, or just right
- Dedicated controls for stereo input gain, mic gain, and phones level
- Powered via USB bus power
- Use the optional iRig PSU 3A external power supply to power the iRig Stream and charge your mobile device simultaneously
- Includes three host connection cables for proper hookup to devices with Lightning, USB Type-C, or USB Type-A ports
- Includes iRig Recorder 3 LE app (iPhone/iPad/Android) for audio/video recording, trimming, editing, and sharing
Mitä laatikossa on?
- IK Multimedia iRig Stream
- Lightning to Mini-DIN Cable
- USB Type-C to Mini-DIN Cable
- USB Type-A to Mini-DIN Cable