Evästekäytäntö: Jatkamalla sivustollemme hyväksyt käyttöehdot ja evästeet. Lue lisää.
Behringer Xenyx QX2442USB
The Behringer Xenyx QX2442USB Premium 24-Input 4/2-Bus Mixer is versatile, feature packed and squarely aimed at project recording and sound reinforcement applications alike. The Xenyx QX2442USB is delivered with an array of features uncommon for a mixer this affordable. There are 24 inputs with 8 mono channels and 4 stereo channels.
A total of 10 proprietary Xenyx mic preamps feature 130dB of dynamic range with a bandwidth that extends from below 10Hz to well above 200kHz. A powerful multi-effects engine by Klark Teknik delivers an array of subtle and dazzling effects with up to 32 selectable presets, parameter editing and tap control. All mono channels feature a built-in, one-knob compressor for quick dynamics control in live sound and recording situations.
There are 3-band EQs with a sweepable mid-range on all mono channels, the stereo channels feature 4-band EQ (fixed). In addition to all this, the Xenyx QX2442USB features a 2-input / 2-output USB audio interface for direct recording to software. Audacity recording software, as well as 150 instrument and effects plug-ins are available for free download. Additional features include Behringer's Ultralink wireless microphone integration (Ultralink not included), 4 subgroup routing, pre/post aux send routing and more.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
- 10 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered Xenyx mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 8 studio-grade compressors with super-easy one-knob functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Ultra-high quality Klark Teknik FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Wireless-ready for high-quality Behringer digital wireless system (not included)
- Built-in stereo USB/audio interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic British 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel plus main mix inserts for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 4 aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 2 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 4 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 4 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Planet Earth switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
|Inputs - Mic Preamps||10 x XLR|
|Inputs - Line||16 x TRS, 2 x RCA|
|Outputs - Main||2 x XLR, 2 x TRS|
|Outputs - Direct||8 x Direct Outs (Channel 1-8)|
|Outputs - Other||2 x TRS (CR)|
|AUX||2 x Pre/Post, 2 x Post|
|Send/Return I/O||4 x TRS, 3 x Stereo|
|Busses/Groups||4 x Bus|
|Headphones||1 x 1/4"|
|Built In FX||Kyllä|
|USB||1 x Type B, 1 x Type A|
|Ulkomitat||44.5 x 44 x 14 cm|